We designed each of our unique fiber panels ourselves and oversee all aspects of the manufacturing, using the highest quality materials to ensure the most user-friendly components and features. Our kits are configured for each individual installation jobs – so everything the installer needs comes in one box, making installations easy and convenient.
Our rack mount and wall mount indoor fiber panels and accessories are designed and tested by contractors, for contractors. That’s why we’ve included features we know are important to contractors such as:
- angled jacks to maintain critical fiber bend tolerances
- removable drawers with safety catches
- using high-quality Robertson screw heads, so screws don’t continuously fall
- clasps for securing with pad lock instead of key-hole
- a light, off-white colour for easier visual installation in low-light
- an all-aluminum design
- the ability to meet all telecommunications applications
Ask yourself about the panel brand you currently use:
- Is the door removable?
- Can you use it for a mid-strip?
- Does the tray have a clear cover?
- Is the tray elevated to allow you to “figure 8” your cables under it? Do you know why this matters?
- Are the adaptors angled? Do you know why angled adaptors are better?
- What is it made of? Steel or lightweight aluminum?
- Rubber fillers or removable knockouts?
Some of the above point may not seem immediately obvious, but consider that when your technician comes back three years after the installation for a survey to add or change the distribution, he doesn’t need to dig inside it and risk an outage to have an idea of what he needs to do. And, when it comes to weight, true, one heavy steel panel is no big deal..but if you are warehousing stacks of them, it becomes an issue if they are needlessly heavy. We could go on about why you’ll appreciate all the other improvements, but if you can have a panel that does so much more, at less than what you’re paying now, why not try them?